Orthopaedic Medical Clinic - Clinica SANDALF
BENALMÁDENA – MÁLAGA
- Clinica SANDALF, founded in 2000 and fully licensed, is a well established private outpatient medical clinic for orthopaedic surgery, hand surgery, hip/ knee surgery, key hole surgery (arthroscopy), trauma surgery, sports injuries, ophthalmology (eye specialist), urology, physiotherapy, osteopathy, massage therapy, lymph drainage, counselling and medical legal reports. All our health professionals have completed their specialist medical training either in Germany or the United Kingdom and are fluent in English.
- The out- patient treatment takes place at the Clinic’s own facilities in Arroyo de la Miel, near Malaga, on the Costa del Sol in Spain. Our state of the art equipment includes digital X-ray, ultrasound scan, echographic bone density measurement and shock wave treatment. Six treatment rooms are available, including a fully equipped physiotherapy room. In addition, we have a small out-patient operating theatre where orthopaedic surgeon Dr. Alf Neuhaus performs surgical procedures, like carpal tunnel decompression or hammer toe correction, under local anaesthetics.
- Clinica SANDALF and its facilities are wheel chair accessible and equipped with air conditioning. As a private medical out-patient clinic Clinica SANDALF accepts all international health insurance.
- We pride ourselves in providing the best possible care, no matter where in the world you call home. Our experienced medical team would perform thea thorough physical exam, including using the available imaging devices when needed, and initiate the appropriate treatment immediately. Patients are not only coming from all over in Europe, but also from Canada, USA, Latin America, Russia and Africa. Many decide to reside on the Costa del Sol just for the duration of the treatment and recovery, and combine the stay with a lovely holiday.
- The clinic is equipped with digital X-rays, Ultrasound scan and Bone Density measurement. For more information, please contact us direct. We will be delighted to answer any questions you may have
For an immediate responce or in urgent cases please contact Dr. Alf Neuhaus directly on his mobile phone.
Fractures, joint dislocations, tendon ruptures, muscle tears.
Exact diagnosis using digital X-ray & Ultrasound scan.
Immediate treatment. Emergency attention.
UK-trained Physiotherapist, One-to-One attention. Post-operative Rehabilitation. Treatment following accidents.
Massage therapy, lymph drainage, shock wave therapy. Home / Hospital visits. Acupuncture.
I have twice received outpatient treatment and surgery with Mr. Neuhaus and continue to recommend Clinica Sandalf to others. The clinic atmosphere and everyone there is friendly and relaxing. Mr. Neuhaus kept me fully informed and advised, including the risks of problems which might, albeit it rarely, occur; he has patience and a good sense of humour – I had complete trust and confidence throughout.
My wife has recently had a full knee replacement and the service and care that she received was excellent. After just 6 weeks she is able to walk without pain and without the use of sticks. I would highly recommend a consultation with Dr Alf Neuhaus if you are having problems with painful knees or hips.
I had severe back and leg pain; & from the second I walked into Clinica Sandalf the diagnosis and treatment were fast and first class. Dr Alf performed my surgery for a large herniated disk at a local Hospital. The surgery went well, and my 2 nights stay in hospital were very comfortable. All of the nursing staff spoke English. Dr Alf oversaw my recovery which was complication free. He is a kind and caring Doctor, with decades of experience. David, the physiotherapist, was on hand with invaluable assistance and advice. From start to finish I can’t fault the care I received. Highly recommended.
I have been a patient with Sandalf Clinic for more than 17 years and Alf Neuhaus has replaced both my hips and helped with various other ailments to my old bones. I waited 4 years to return to Spain to have him do my first hip replacement and recently had the other done. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of any type of orthopedic help……he knows what he is doing and he does it well. Just have a look at his photo – that smile speaks a thousand words and they are all good. I always look to Alf when I am in need of help as I know I can count on feeling better real soon.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us should you have any further questions or to make an appointment.